Photonic Test Engineer
At Lightelligence, we’re building computational machines that are solving problems in ways that have never been done before. We’re looking for a photonic test engineer to develop, optimize, and handle the wafer level characterization.
What you’ll be doing at Lightelligence:
• Develop wafer level photonic test platform
• Design volume photonic characterization recipes
• Program optical alignment stage and wafer prober
• Interact with vendors
• Collaborate with photonic and packaging engineers
• Organize and analyze test data
Essential aspects of this role:
• Bachelor in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
• 1+ years of experience in wafer level photonic device characterization
• Proficiency in programming automated mechanical alignment tools
• Proficiency in optical bench experiments with tools such as parameter analyzer, optical spectrum analyzer, laser source, etc.
• Experience in silicon photonic based product development
• Experience in semiconductor processing