Photonic Test Engineer
1. Develop wafer level photonic test platform;
2. Design volume photonic characterization recipes;
3. Program optical alignment stage and wafer prober;
4. Interact with vendors;
5. Collaborate with photonic and packaging engineers;
6. Organize and analyze test data.
1. Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering;
2. 1+ years of experience in wafer level photonic device characterization;
3. Proficiency in programming automated mechanical alignment tools;
4. Proficiency in optical bench experiments with tools such as parameter analyzer, optical spectrum analyzer, laser source, etc.;
5. Experience in silicon photonic based product development is a plus;
6. Experience in semiconductor processing is a plus.