- Explore chip architectures and guide product direction by conducting studies of power, performance, area, cost and other aspects of competitiveness.
- Collaborate with team members in the office of the CTO and throughout the company.
- Work across hardware and software disciplines to understand AI processing requirements and competitive landscape
- MS or PhD in a relevant discipline such as Computer Engineering and at least 5-8 years experience
- Experience in full chip architecture and conducting design trade-off studies such as power analysis, area estimation
- Proficiency in RTL coding using Verilog or System Verilog
- Logic synthesis using industry-standard EDA tools
- Track record of successful tape-outs of ICs of significant scope (size, frequency, power), preferably silicon designed for AI computation
- Strong knowledge of Deep Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence
- Business-level fluency in English